A little inside peak…

Hello there!

My name is Kyler. I’m 27 years old. Born and raised Virginian. I moved out to the west coast in 2013 to be closer to my grandparents. My family packed up a U-Haul towing one car, and packed full the other and drove across country starting September 1st, 2013 and we arrived in Coquille Oregon on September 8th, 2013. It was quite a culture shock going from living 18 miles outside of Washington DC with a population of to many to count to a population of about 4000 and a Wal-Mart.

I have two amazing puppies. One beagle named Niko and another beagle/pug mix named Cabella (Yes, like the store!). In my spare time I like to go out and play Pokemon Go with my boyfriend or drive around exploring new places. I also just love having my lazy days, which is not that hard with the amazing rain Oregon has to offer. I could sit outside and listen to the rain for days as long as i have hot coco or coffee!

I used to go to school for Culinary/Baking and Pastry but decided not to continue with the program. Im not really sure what led me towards Multimedia Design except that I love computers and everything they are able to do. Its like a brain with endless possibilities to me. I am a visual learner and i feel the program could be good for someone who learns that way. Thanks for reading!

By: Kyler Beneke

One thought on “A little inside peak…

1. hughest

Great post, Kyler! You have good writing skills to make this read easily and flow well. You captured my interest right away telling us about how your whole family moved out from Virginia to Coquille. I bet that was quite the culture shock. Nice that you don’t mind the rain. I actually don’t let it bother me either and even enjoy walking in a good Oregon mist. I like your layout for your post and the great photos. Glad you chose Multimedia. Can’t wait to see what you can do!