The Blog Graphic Designers Need

Graphic designers don’t know everything and need a helping hand every once and a while, but where do you go for help? Onextrapixel.com is a great online blog that covers graphic design topics such as how to make a portfolio stand out, how to use white space, and many other helpful tips to ease graphic designers minds.

A great resource from this page is How to Make Your Personal Portfolio Stand Out – 7 Must-Haves. It teaches you how to create an amazing portfolio that helps you find jobs or clients as a graphic designer. A portfolio is one of the most important things a graphic designer needs and should be made perfectly.

I believe Onextrapixel is produced in WordPress or could be run by a completely different engine.

Onextrapixel offers resources, tutorials, and freebies for a variety of subjects. Want to learn some new Photoshop tricks? Onextrapixel. Having trouble with your WordPress theme? Onextrapixel. Need inspiration while picking a font for your logo? Onextrapixel. From photography to illustration to social media, Onextrapixel has all of your bases covered. All in All, take a look at Onextrapixel.com

7 thoughts on “The Blog Graphic Designers Need

1. Gabriel Sampedro

Nice summary, Isaac. I think you summed up OneTrapixel quite well, and I like how you acknowledge that even graphic designers who may need help finding inspiration can visit OneTrapixel. I think that says a lot about you — in that people can’t always be perfect, and that it’s okay to ask for help. Great job, Isaac, and again, thanks for sharing!

2. Jennifer

Thank you very very very very very informative article and I found new information, I am a graphics designer but I did not know before ^_^

3. Jennifer

Nice Blog! Thanks for sharing this one great post by designer well,we have see its all thing will be very intresting post! I appreciate to designer well, good Job, Thanks again..