Get to know me

My name is Alex Garcia, I come from a small city by the name of Cannon Beach. As I stated before Cannon Beach has a population of around 1,100 people and is most known for being home to the Haystack Rock.

As far as my personal interests go, I like to play video games, mostly multiplayer games like Call of Duty and FIFA. And as of right now the only single player/multiplayer game I play is Red Dead Redemption 2.

Besides playing video games another passion that I have is working out. It was only recently that I got into working out due to the fact that I wanted to lose weight. I started about two months ago and I weighed in at around 176 lbs. As of this week I am currently weighing in around 156 lbs. I found out it was a really great way to relieve some stress and it was something that changed my mood and changed the way I would approach things like procrastination, being unmotivated, and things like that.

Another one of my passions is creating and uploading YouTube videos. This is something that I really love to do and creating video ideas is something that I struggle with. I also really struggle with uploading on a consistent basis. At the moment my YouTube channel DezeNuggetz (friends started calling me that as a nickname, so that’s where it originated from) has 285 subscribers. But I find that for me this is a way to get creative as there are times where I have lots of time on my hands.

Lastly, what I would like to do after I finish the Media Arts program is to work for a sports company like Adidas, Nike or Puma and help design shoe ideas, accessory ideas or sport jersey’s, mainly soccer.

By: Alex Garcia

mcqueen

4 thoughts on “Get to know me

1. Krista

I envy your ability to upload youtube videos! I get unsure about any idea I have so I applaud you uploading videos, even if it isn’t very often!

2. Dalton W. Trim

Hey fellow gamer here! i play more online MMO kind of games but one of my FPS is SCP containment breach (its an indie game on steam). I mostly play on PC. It’s also neat to know of your recent weight loss journey, I am also fighting the good fight too! All jokes aside im eager to get to know you and your work in this next term!

3. Dom Moulton

Hey Alex! I am also playing the same games at the moment. I have always been very curious about YouTube and the process of editing and creating content online. Also, it’s awesome that you are sharing your experience with exercising, I have been slowly trying to get into a workout routine myself… Best of luck and can’t wait to see what kind of work you make this term!

4. votebot

by the way, i like the car in your picture… i am also player and most of the time i am playing wow games using wow private servers and finding out most of the wow private server through topsite directory like xtremetop100 and played from there. you can also stream on youtube or twitch with that and server owner will give you free upgrades and money sometimes.