Wolf in Sheep Clothing

Most of us have heard the saying be careful they could be just a wolf in sheep clothing. I decided to choose this one because it is actually a biblical story, and I can also relate to a lot of people being “fake” in my life just to get closer and have other attentions then being my friend. This was a long Aesop’s fable and I did cut pieces out to make sure it did fit. I didn’t choose any background music because it was just under three minutes and I had some fun animal sound effects so I didn’t need it. I had a good experience in making it beside the fact that I don’t really like my story telling voice. I took Audio Production a few years ago so it was a good review for me. I have definitely forgotten how repetitive it is. I actually had a few screw ups in the recording process, but I was able to take those out. I have children so I thought this had a good moral for kids to not always trust what or who you see based on how someone acts or looks. I thought this version was cute and thought out compared to the smaller fables I found. I hope it flows well and you enjoy.

One thought on “Wolf in Sheep Clothing

1. Monica Bustos

Hi Ashley!

I really enjoy the choice of story you made, I remember hearing this story before, I also really enjoyed the way you narrated the story; you used a low and relaxed tone of voice that was very soothing and also suited the story nicely. I think you edited the story very well since it came off very seamless to me. Awesome job!