Blog search!

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 11.25.19 PM

“CLICK IT UP A NOTCH” is the name of the blog that I found for this project. This blog focuses on good tips and styles for one’s photography. The creator of this site is Courtney Slazinik, a photographer who loves sharing her work with the world. Courtney loves taking photos of her children and her daily life, but she also loves helping others fully understand their DSLR’s.

In the blog, there are many different topic options one can choose. From lighting, to senior photos, she teaches a little bit of everything. The reason I chose this blog is because I to have a passion for photography and I will take any chance to learn something new when I can.

When first opening the blog, viewers will notice how nicely organized the website is set up. The simplicity and cleanness of the design really makes it easy for users to find their way around the blog. I strongly believe this is a professionally made site because of the content that is displayed to the user. For example, not only does she help people with the camera side of thing’s, but she also gives a large amount of help with Lightroom editing. She teaches how to correct skin color and lighting and many more things that amateur  photographers might not know as well as others.

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 7.44.22 PM

I’m constantly reading all her work and I would love to share her skills with anyone looking for more. If you want to check what she’s all about, all you have to do is go to this link. https://clickitupanotch.com/blog

5 thoughts on “Blog search!

1. Alison Counts

Looks like a great resource for Digital Photography students! Definitely putting this in my bookmarks.

2. David Galbreath

for tips and tricks this blog seems extremely valuable knowledge! simple and easy to navigate this blog is perfect for entry levels of photography and even more advanced tips.

3. Hoa Mai Nguyen

Chris,

Good for you and great job on your post! This blog gave a lot in insightful information about lighting in photography. I’m taking a Photography class right now, and my next project has to be based on lighting so this blog came just in time! Thanks for sharing your post and keep up the good work.

4. MaKayla Stumph

Being someone who is thinking about doing photography for a career, I find this incredibly beneficial and helpful! Thanks for finding this good find!

5. Isiah Mowery

Definitely going to have this blog in the back of my mind going forward into media arts because there’s so much useful information. Plus her Lightroom Presets are simple edits and going to come in handy!