Pro Blog Sceach

After I graduate I want to by a professional landscape photographer, so I wanted to find a blog that would be a good resource that I can possibly use during and after school. Loaded Landscape was the one that caught my attention. Theres not that much to it, but I found it very interesting and something I feel I will be able to refer to whenever I am taking pictures that might be hate to take. There are two parts to this blog, 1. The blog it self and 2. Programs that you can buy to edit your photos. The blog is written by several people on several types of environments, from night shots to flower shots. Then there’s shop where you can get programs to enhance and perfected your photos. They also have a FaceBook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google account. So there is a lot of ways you connected with. I kinda wish there was a little bit more interaction, but as it is I feel it serves it’s purpose. I feel that this is good sources for tips and help on printing and sending your photos. In conclusion I’m happy I was able to find this cool blog that is directly in line with what I want to do for the rest of my life, and I hope that it will be a good research for you in career.

https://loadedlandscapes.com

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 8.58.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-08 at 11.42.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 11.41.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-08 at 11.40.48 AM.png