Man was this fun! I had no idea where some of these things were across campus. I really loved being able to walk around with my classmates explore the college.
This first place was easy to find because iv been in building 18 many times
1) The Equipment checkout counter where Media Arts students checkout gear – bldg 18
The blue was is always fun to work with.
2)The Studio with the “Blue Cyc Wall” – bldg 18
I went back to take photos of this room about three times because they always have some great popcorn.
3) Center for Student Engagement in the Center building
4)The main Art Gallery on campus
When i first found this, I had no idea what this was or how it works. If anyone knows what this is, please tell me.
5) The Art-O-Mat
6) he Reference counter in the Library or other “identifier” in the Library.
When you walk around the Lane campus, the first thing you notice is all the art around the college. From paintings to sculptures, the beauty is everywhere.
7) The large silver sculpture that sits outside of the Health & Wellness building
If you ever get a chance, Ingram is an amazing guy over in the art department that you should talk to.
8) Ingram’s office (The Arts division Office Specialist – Building 11)
9) Media Creation Lab in the Center building
10) Judy Gates’s office (She is your advisor for Media Arts)
Teresa is an amazing teacher, who’s office is over in building 18.
11) Teresa’s office – bldg 18
12) The flags or other “identifier” inside of The Students First building
I have no idea where i took this picture but its somewhere under the college.
13) A Construction shot.
F18-P2 Scavenger Hunt