how did i get here?

chargers profile pic Hello everyone, my name is David Galbreath and am not the type of person that enjoys talking about himself so this will probably be pretty short… i was born and raised in Medford Oregon and moved to Eugene 3 years ago. I just celebrated my twenty fifth birthday by seeing my favorite band (The Foo Fighters) at the Moda center in Portland.

Currently, I’m in school to become a sports or investigative journalist. my dream would to be a reporter for my favorite NFL team the LA…*cough cough san diego* Chargers. Simultaneously i am also very interested in the Esports scene. It’s new and rising even earning spots on ESPN prime time air. I would love to be a contributor to the rise of Esport gaming and its entrance into mainstream entertainment. This is due to the fact that I play way to much of one video game, Rocket League… don’t  even ask I could go on for hours.

by the end of this class i hope to have an understanding of how to you some editing software. I currently have NO clue what editing tools even look like and am excited to learn some skills I feel I have been putting off for some time now.

by: David Galbreath

One thought on “how did i get here?

1. MaKayla Stumph

Though I do not play Rocket League, I have heard many a scream/yells from my brothers’ rooms and talk about it, so I can only imagine you might have similar experiences with the game. Being a rpg gamer myself, I think being able to contribute to any video game would be awesome!