My Top 5 Games (With <50 hours play time)

top-5

Hello and welcome to my SP18-5 Image Editing project, where I go over my top 5 games with more than 50 hours that I’ve personally put into each game. Now that is not at all close to the total amount of hours into gaming, just the ones Steam has been able to keep track of!

For this video, I wanted to take it easier on myself as a lot of things have been tough for me lately and I just don’t have the time I like to, or am accustomed to having day to day. I did a top 5 list because I grew up on YouTube and the phrase “Top 5” or really “top” whatever, is permanently etched in my head. Plus, who doesn’t like a good top 5? They’re always so personal, and you never know what’s going to pop up on one of these lists that you might look at and go, “Wow, I haven’t thought about that for years! I want to go play it now!” And that’s exactly what I want to invoke in people.

All 5 of these games I chose are some of my all time favorite. There was a LOT more that I wanted to add, but just didn’t have the time budget to do so. I have to cut out about ~8 minutes worth of content, so you can tell it’s been heavily edited!

I had a lot of fun making the video however, and love talking about games I have put a lot of effort and enjoyment into.

Thank you so much for watching this video, and if you can or want to, I’d love to hear your top 5 of whatever in the comments section. I love learning new things about other people and I love being social with people so definitely drop me a comment about any top 5 list you want!

6 thoughts on “My Top 5 Games (With <50 hours play time)

1. Andrew Johnson

Awesome video, I love all the games you talked about here! I too have put in well over 50hrs in many of them. Happy to see the Witcher in here. Truly a perfect game.

2. Christopher Mitchell

Good job man. I have played 3 out of 5 of your picks and I would agree with 2 of them being in those rankings. The Witcher 3 and Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls 5. I haven’t played enough of Grand Theft 5 to rank it. Your video has convinced me to put Metal Gear 5 on my Steam list. Thanks for the suggestion.

3. Jay Keller

Good list my duderino! Been meaning to get around to the Witcher 3 at some point myself honestly. FTL is pretty fantastic especially in replayability and wasn’t expecting someone to have that many hours in MGS5 honestly hahaha. I really need to finish it at some point as I love 2 and 3 quite a lot and I need to see how 5’s story plays out (though I have heard some not so great things about it due to the whole Konami drama deal that happened between them and Kojima).

4. Alex Garcia

GTA 5 is a game that I played so much with my friends. That was our go to game. I think it’s easy to put more than 50 hours into this game especially with some friends.