Starting Out Small

Ragin' Rob Gaming Banner

Hello and welcome to my interview of Raging Rob, the fantastic and upcoming YouTube gaming sensation! From horror games to regular updates about his personal affects, he is sure to provide you the entertainment you seek in your day to day life!

Now obviously his channel may not be booming just yet, but still he works hard at it even though he has a 9-5 job he works Monday through Friday, and I believe one day that he will succeed in his dream of being a full-time Youtuber. I wish to meet him there someday, and to collaborate in the future! But for now, he settles for grinding his days out at work and making videos on the side. “Normally when I’m not at work, I’m trying to get things done in my normal life before I decide if I can make time to make a video or two.” adding,” Since they tend to be so long, I have to make time to edit them out as well, which may take me an additional hour to do.” These words resonated with me, as I have felt similar troubles with finding time to do many important activities in my day to day life, and sometimes it can be extremely tough to find time for anything but the necessities.

Ragin Rob Uploads

As you can see from the small red bars at the bottom of each thumbnail, I watch most of the content he puts out to support his channel (You can also do this by liking and commenting on each individual video), and I think he’s getting pretty good. He’s developing a sense of how he wants to represent his channel, and his “voice” so to speak. I asked him about this “voice”, and he had this to say,”‘Finding my voice’ was, and still is  a hard process I’m going through. It can be difficult to think of something to say in certain moments where not much is happening.” One can’t help but be empathetic to this because we all need to find our voices to become who and what we want to be in life. I’m 23 right now, turning 24 this month, and I can tell you from experience how hard this can be sometimes. I have worked on it for years and I still don’t think I’ve got it down quite how I would like it to be, but learning from my own experiences and enriching myself by immersing in other similar content to my own, and learning all I can from them. He had similar words to say, and seemingly takes on aspects from other ‘Tuber’s content such as Markiplier and PewDiePie, and I agree with taking knowledge from these 2 sources simply because they are successful for a reason. Don’t copy, but adapt.

In the end, I would like to thank Ragin’ Rob for answering a few of my questions, I know he is a busy guy so I appreciate him going out of his way to talk to me. I love learning others experiences, and I hope you have all taken a thing or two from my piece. Thanks.