Scavenger Hunt for Media Arts

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAWhen I went to go look for the equipment checkout center, I had no clue that it had changed location from it’s previous location.

I had the same issue with the blue cyc wall. I looked for it, in it’s previous location but I was directed by some people to go to building 18.

This was a building that I would always walk past when I had classes last year. And I didn’t even know it was the Student Engagement center.

The main art gallery changed from the last time I remember. I don’t know how often it’s changing but they had all new things than from the last time I went.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAI have never really ever noticed this art o mat, nor did I really know what, or where it was. That is until I went on this scavenger hunt.

This was another spot that I never really searched for. I didn’t even know where it was until me and Markus asked where it was that we found the answer.

This was not very hard to find as it is the first thing I see when I come to Lane. It was actually the first thing I noticed when I came to see the school.

This one was another spot where we had to ask for directions as it wasn’t fairly noticeable at first.

Again another spot that I don’t go to very often. We needed assistance with the direction of this.

This spot I’ve been to before because I’ve had a class a couple rooms next door.

It wasn’t until I went to this spot, that I knew where your office was. But now I do.

This building is very familiar to me because I actually end up going here very often. It is actually the first building I went inside.

I was surprised to see this many turkeys out in the rain. Normally when I see them they are out in the sun.

All in all the scavenger hunt was a fun little assignment. Different than the usual homework.

3 thoughts on “Scavenger Hunt for Media Arts