Who I Am

Where to start? My name is David Jayden Devo Schwebke, my middle name being where I got the idea for this blog name of course. Did I ever think I’d be making a blog though? No of course not, I may live on the internet, but I have not invested myself in social media. I do use it, just scarcely compared to many others as I’m mainly there to look at news, or memes. I spend most of my time on the internet watching cartoons and YouTube, and playing games. All things I love and want to get involved in somehow, though mostly the cartoons and games. Although my interests aren’t just summed up as cartoons and games, even if that is a large part of what I love in life. I also like to draw, even if I don’t consider myself very good, and I love to write, which is why this isn’t that much of a hassle for me, though I prefer to write fiction. I also really wish to go into voice acting someday. All of this is why I’m sitting here writing this right now, I have to make a blog, and post in it for a class to further the skills I need to work in the field I want to work in. Though until the end of the last term I was in the wrong Major, when I signed up for school I thought Graphic Design was the only viable way to get into an art career, but thanks to one teacher I was able to learn what major I really needed, Multimedia Design, and that led me to the classes I’m taking now. What I seek to get from these classes is the skills necessary to work in animated entertainment, I want to make cartoons and games, be it design, writing, voice work, anything but coding really, that is something I don’t want to do. Though until then I have to start this blog and work hard in my classes so I can sharpen my skills and make my way to the life I want. I’m not one for talking about myself, so for now I’m ending this here. You’ll be seeing more posts from me down the road as will be required of me.

Let’s see where this goes.

~ David Jayden Devo Schwebke

5 thoughts on “Who I Am

1. Jewel Brandenfels-Mestaz

I love how you occasionally ask questions and even started with a question. It helps answer what people might be thinking. It is a little clustered without more than one paragraphs throughout the entire post, not including the last two lines.

2. Jay Keller

Nice intro my guy! Ya seem like ya know what ya want out of college and out of your life and animation and game art/dev type stuff is a pretty rad field. I wish ya the best of luck and I hope that you are able to get to where ya want through this program!