Shawn Dog Radio lol

What I was trying to accomplish is a decent podcast. I combined ideas from Dave Chappelle, Hopsin and Sway in the Morning. What I was aiming for is a podcast that reviews and talks about music but also is comedic. My main goal was to make sure the music and vocals were smooth and blended nicely. EFF is a best friend of mine. We have done music in the past together but I moved to Eugene and he inspired himself to continue with the dream. I was one of the first to hear the song before it released and I wanted him to release it so bad. It is amazing and he is a great singer with a beautiful voice. He hasn’t touched a microphone in years and hearing this, my jaw was dropped. So when I heard of this assignment, I instantly wanted to do some sort of radio. He released the song a few days after and I decided to twist them together and create this. The experience was interesting, this is definitely something new that I have not done before. So it was weird starting at first, I didn’t know how to begin. I was kind of stuck. So I began listening to other podcasts and they all had really cool intros. I found a free one and put that in there and started writing a script. After that, it was all smooth sailing. Mixing it wasn’t that hard because I used to be an audio engineer, so that part was easy.radio

3 thoughts on “Shawn Dog Radio lol

1. Athen Plummer

THIS IS SO GOOD!
    Finally get to hear you do some awesome audio and I loved how everything turned out. Awesome job and I cant wait to see more of your work

2. Jordan Stewart

Dude, that was pretty dope. Reminded of the radio stations on GTA which I think is pretty good! Especially that little bit with the pizza. Can’t wait to see what else you have to bring to the table.