“ME”

pic of me              “Who is Me?”

Hi my name is Roxanne Wagnon. I am 58 years old and I am here trying to love life again and  chasing a childhood dream.

The journey started with an on the job injury and the death of my husband. I felt as if my life came to stop. My heart was broken and I was told I had to go to school or I would get no pay.
In the fall of 2016 I started a journey and was very uncertain of the outcome of this chaos my life had taken.

I was registered in a Pathways Career program to receive a customer service certificate. With the support of my instructors and advisors I surprised myself and did very well as a student. I graduated in June of 2017. I decided I enjoyed school so much I wanted to continue and full fill a childhood dream.

I have always loved movies and as long as I can remember and was able to go to a theater and watch the big screen I would go to the movies. I have a passion for drawing and writing. I always wanted to write and illustrate children’s books. Dr. Seusscat_in_the_hat is a great inspiration , I have always admired his writing and the characters  he created in his books. As I child I would read them over and over again . When my children was young I would read them Dr. Seuss ,Green Eggs and Ham was their favorite and now I enjoy reading them to  my grandchildren.

I talked to an art advisor and found out there is no certificate or degree to write and illustrate . We went through all the art courses and found the Multi-media certificate and together we created a journey. My adventure is in motion ,and I am chasing my childhood dream.

I want to thank you for taking the time to read my “Me” page. I hope I can inspire anyone to take the chance to live a dream. It doesn’t matter how old you are you can do it. My motto for my new life is “Life Without Struggle has no Challenge.” Take the challenge and never give up.

Thank You

“ME”

pic of me

2 thoughts on ““ME”