A Plum’s Blog

My name is Athen Plummer. (I got my nickname “Plum” in football and the name has just sort of stuck since.)

I did Volunteer Firefighting all throughout high school. I did that for four years and  thought that’s what I wanted to do as a career but after high school I decided to pursue something I’m passionate about.

19894827_1412222605531203_7481217817739352384_n

I first got interested in MultiMedia my freshman year of  high school. My friend and I started a group together and decided to do a video project in our English class. We spent two days filming and I spent another whole day editing the video. It was the first time I had ever actually edited a video but I loved it.The video itself ended up being half an hour-long and made no sense but we had a blast making it. We both scored an A+ on the project and since then I’ve been hooked on multimedia. (To this day I couldn’t tell you where that video is.)

I like to think I’m creative and I’m always looking at new ways to make original content. I love to draw, play the piano, direct and edit videos. 

My favorite directors would have to be Quentin Tarantino and Christopher Nolan. My favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio and my favorite film is Inception.

Occasionally I might give you some recipes from my mom. She’s pretty cool.