Pizza Time_Video Edit

In this video I was trying to have two friends make a pizza, were one friend would be the arms of another friend. I wanted the video to be funny and playful.

I used a canon T5i to shoot the video and edited the clips in Premiere pro. I added sound effects and Italian music which gives the video a fun and playful feel.

Working with other people was a lot harder then I thought. It was not till after I put the videos on my computer I noticed a lot of the flaws. There are a couple shots where the head of my friend is seen behind the others back. There is also a couple shots you can see legs of my other friend. Sense some of the video had to be shot in one take I had to cut some of the parts out. The friend who was the main subject kept on talking and guiding my other friend this makes her mouth move throughout the video.

If I did this project again I would buy enough stuff to make three or four pizzas. This way I could get more video clips and choose the best ones. I would also have the main subjects hair down to cover my other friends head better. I would guide the subject that couldn’t see (the arms) so the main subject’s mouth wouldn’t be moving. Lastly I would film more time before and after the clips making the shots longer and easier to work with.

We all had a fun time making this video. I would do a project like this again.

7 thoughts on “Pizza Time_Video Edit

1. HP Wireless Printer Setup

Now a days it is very convenient to print your documents anywhere and anytime. The right HP printer setup allows you to print from any place and work from any location and also print at an ease. Since, there are no cables associated with a wireless printer, the efficiency of the wireless printer increases and hence the comfort of running a business increases. But if you still a little confused and face problems during HP Printer wireless Setup, you can also connect to our experts they will help you in getting the direction of the setup process.

2. Reset password on windows 10

While setting up a computer, we use a password to protect our data from being accessed by others. It is important to make a strong password also so that it cannot be hacked. Passwords should be changed every 90 days so that it becomes difficult for hackers to log on to our PC or laptop. But in all this, what if you forget your password? You can surely reset password Windows 10 by following simple steps.

3. Canon Printer Support

Everybody faces a very common issue with the printer that their Printer Not Printing or Printer Not Printing Black. Our Canon Printer Technical Support team delivers a complete solution for your worries through both online and on-site support. They can easily communicate and discuss printer technical issues with the help of chat support services. Our technicians are highly qualified to resolve issues with varying models and you will be able to contact them easily when you find yourself in trouble. You can also call our experts.

4. Garmin Gps Update

I know the value of Garmin Gps Update and keep reading good content about the same. I found this blog very informative and it increased my understanding about garmin update to a great extent. You can use Garmin Map to get Garmin lifetime maps update or call +1-888-309-0939 for instant help from Garmin GPS experts.

5. My Garmin Express

I did not know the entire benefits of Garmin Nuvi Map Update. But since I have read this blog on map update, I have installed all available updates for my garmin device. I must say that this piece of blog has helped me improve navigation experience. I am not suggesting all my friends to read this blog and get Garmin map update with this team. you can contact us at toll-free number +1 888-309-0939.

https://www.garminnuvimapupdate.com/