WARHOL BLOG

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 11.00.33 AM.pngThis blog is called “Who is Andy Warhol”  (http://www.tate.org.uk/kids/explore/who-is/who-andy-warhol)

This blog is interesting for the same reason Andy Warhol is interesting; he pushed the boundaries and more importantly made people look at things they look at everyday differently. A resource that really has helped me as well as my inspiration process is the video about “Pop Art.” This can help you searching for inspiration by looking at something differently than the normal way most people usually do. I think this site is produced moderately well. Although it is a basic layout, it is concise and well organized. I think that this is the most important aspect of the layout and I admire it. The overall quality of information is also strong. It gives specific examples of Andy Warhol’s work while also leaving captions to review the concepts of popular art that he is the master of. Overall, I think this website can help anyone that is seeking some inspiration as well as trying to look at things we look at everyday differently. Andy Warhol’s work surely has helped my mind look at things we look at every day differently such as advertisements, commercials, labels, and even the specific products themselves.