About me… That one loser

Greetings and salutations,

Tis I that one consistently late person whose name is Justin Radillo. I began the media arts program mainly because I am an indecisive piece of work who couldn’t decide on whether media arts or graphic design (still haven’t decided). I am a rather shy person with horrible time management skills and very nonexistent social skills. My free time is mostly consists of reading a plethora of different books, drawing a ton of abstract and strange things for my art classes, or video games with my high school friends, but there is one more neat’o burrito thing to know about me and that is I work at a Fred Meyer’s, yeah at that good old soul crushing emporium chain of goods and people pissed off that the bottle return is down do to the fact that those machines pre date the ancient Grecians. Alas I digress, anywho the main reason I went into the media arts program is because I have had a huge fascination with animation ever since I was little and I saw that it was in this program of study, and as the years have gone on I also grew a vague interest in video editing. My goal while I am in this program is to just do everything so I have a basic idea of what I do well with and what I am horrible at.

3 thoughts on “About me… That one loser

1. clifford

don’t be so hard on yourself bud! even if you’re on time for this or that, time management has us all on our heels. looking forward is the only way to avoid regretting looking back 😛 🙂

2. Jones Jr and Tyson

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones live free are still a big deal in the boxing world and their fight has got people conflicted over whether it’s something they’d want to watch and whether or not it should be happening all together.

In their primes, Jones Jr and Tyson were special fighters who transcended the sport. They both left legacies that will live forever but the lure of the ring has brought them back for one last dance