F17-P1 About Me

My name is Jesse Williams, I’m 20 and recently I moved from California to Eugene in June. An interesting thing to know about me is that I’m actually an identical twin. If you are wondering who is older, it is me and yes I do hold that against my twin. I am and always have been interested in art and music. I can’t remember when I started drawing because it seems like I’ve been drawing my entire life. I find drawing and music to be very therapeutic and relaxing. I find a lot of my inspiration through music while I draw which is why I really enjoy really listening to music when I work on projects. Here at Lane my major is Multimedia Design but it wasn’t my original plan and I kind of shifted to it from graphic design. I’m excited to begin working in Multimedia Design and meet new and great people with great ideas.IMG_1231

Another major important thing to know about me is that I do enjoy gaming and sports. Basketball, football, and track & field are my three favorite sports. In high school I was 4-year all varsity in track & field as a sprinter/hurdler. I ran the 100m, 200m, 300m hurdles, and my personal favorite was the 4x200m relay because relays were always the most exciting races in track & field. As you can see I am a competitive person which is why you’ll find me “casually” playing competitive video games such as League of Legends.

I hope all of you have a great day and peace, love, and positivity!