Who am I?

To start with, I’m Tevin. If you don’t know how to pronounce it just think of “Kevin” but with a “T”. One of the big things that

aboutme

I do is Boy Scouts. I’m an adult leader in one unit and I’m a youth participant in three others. For the past three summers I’ve worked as a summer camp staffer. Boy Scouts is a big part of my life, however, it is not my whole life.

I enjoy making stop motion videos using things such as legos or action figures. I remember when I was either eight or nine my grandma (I live with my grandparents. I’m only 18 so it must be okay, right?) helped me make my first stop motion video. And by help I really mean I helped her because she ended up doing most of the work. Since then whenever I’ve done a stop motion I’ve done most of the work. Unfortunately all of them are unfinished. Some I’ve gotten to the point of only needing to do the audio but I never seem to have the time to work on them. Just yesterday I found a flood of pictures from a stop motion I attempted many years ago. Stop motion animation is something I am interested in pursuing after I finish the Media Arts program here at Lane.

In addition to stop motion I’m interested in learning about and possibly pursuing 3D modeling for use in the video game industry. I’ve never done any kind of 3D modeling before but it looks cool to me. I like the idea of being able to create something, no matter how out there it might be (like a space ship or a crazy unrealistic sword) and being able to see it being used a lot, even if it is only used virtually.

Well, there you have it. A small glimpse into who I am.

By: Tevin Goddard