Sleep & Play All Day

Hello,

I kinda sorta like dogs. So, I decided to make the subject of my final one of my friends dogs. My friend is Chloe, and she takes care of the Star Winnipeg. We call her winni for short. Winni is seven years old, or 49 in dog years. I was thinking about “a day in the life of Winni”, but decided to make it a little bit more simple. My ultimate goal with this video is to make people feel good. Sleeping and playing is basically what winni does all day. I titled the video that, because those are winni’s favorite things to do. She is a very funny, happy dog to be around. She has arthritis, which makes it kind of tough for her to move, but it doesn’t dim her bright attitude she still acts like a puppy when she plays. To create the video I used iMovie, and this time around I was able to adjust the sound a bit more precisely than the other video. The video with my dogs was monotone, at that time I was unsure on how to adjust the sound like I do know. In this video I was able to quiet it down while she was napping or resting, and bring the volume back up while it was a photo of her playing or being active. Overall, I feel pretty good about this video.

By: Nieman T. Adams-Jackson

11 thoughts on “Sleep & Play All Day

1. mope io hack

Mope.io Hacks | io Games Mods | Mope.io Mods | Slither.io – Agar.io News. Mope.io hack is an astounding Multiplayer iO amusement concentrating on eating nourishments and. Come play it and make certain to look at Mope.io mods with helpful components.

2. moomoo io hack

Moomoo.io is a pretty basic game whose whole premise revolves around the phrase “collect and survive”. So all players need to collect resources, upgrade their equipment’s and survive for as long as possible. So for this, some players tend to go towards the path of Moomoo.io hacks.

3. Apartman Temizliği

Apartmanlardaki merdiven basamakları, merdiven korkulukları, koridorlar, asansör kapıları ve kabinlerini, sahanlık, sığınak, bahçe ve çevresi, girişte bulunan merdivenler, kapı ve camların temizlenmesini bize bırakın.