Rosa Park’s Park

I was driving to work one day and I saw a sign that was advertising a new park in town, and it gave me an idea for a sketch or bit or something: Rosa Park’s Park. This began as something along those lines, but as I got more familiar with audacity, it quickly devolved into something kinda odd. I don’t even think I used the sound effects as effectively as possible, but they have their comedic values and I don’t regret it.

This project was really fun because it made me feel like some cool guy who really knew what they were doing. When my roommates would come in my room to see what I was up to, I could tell that they were somewhat impressed by my seemingly complicated sound project. I don’t know. Why do people go to Starbucks to write their screenplay? It’s a nice feeling.

Oh! Also, I wanted to say that as I went further with this, the weirder it got, and I honestly could have used anyone’s name for the spokesperson. At first I used Rosa for the “Park’s Park” gag, but as it went further I strayed farther away from that. By no means am I insinuating anything along the lines of “this park is weird because it’s made by Rosa Parks.” I just wanted to make that clear.