(W17-P3 Blog Search “The Founder”

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 3.27.44 PM.png

http://www.themovieblog.com/2017/review-the-founder-the-golden-arches-shining-bright/

One of my favorite actors is Michael Keaton, not only because of his amazing acting in Birdman, but because he was Batman in the 90’s! I loved the characters he plays. I could list a million different movies he has been in, but I will spare you the long list. Seeing him is what caught my eye and made me want to read this blog post, from this blog site. After I read the review, I noticed another movie I was interested in and was currently in theaters, in the “You May Like These Posts”. So, now I am interest in this site and the material it offers. Reading how other people write, feel, and react to movies is information for a filmmaker, like me, get to know the audience.

Themovieblog.com, is a blog about….you guessed it! MOVIES!  This is not a news site, but rather a place to give thoughts and opinions on movies. I love movies, like lots of other people, but finding a site that many people write on is refreshing to see. The community on this blog is big, whether you see comments or not. Listing things into categories of “The Good”, “The Bad”, and “Verdict”. These sections aren’t extremely long, which is nice, and get straight to the point. Also, available are trailers, reviews, posters, interviews, and features.

Some of the things I don’t like about the site are the advertisements. Funny as it is, McD’s was advertising right next to the review, and up top. (Made me laugh out loud actually!) “FREE COUPONS” the advertisement reads! How convenient! It isn’t the worst thing in the world, but I’m picky about that kind of stuff.

1 thought on “(W17-P3 Blog Search “The Founder”