Final Project Nightmare

This is my final project for Intro to media arts and boy howdy was it a fun project. I wanted to do something completely different then my last video project which was a comedy so i went with horror one of my favorite genres in movies. The basic idea was a teenager goes to bed late and falls asleep and the bogyman appears and uses his power to give this boy the ultimate nightmare and we get to share his experience . We go threw this nightmare seeing all the different types of horrors such as killers and psychopaths that I could do with no budget.

I had a ton of fun filming this I got to do a bunch of things I haven’t done before like make fake blood or messing with lots of lights. I had a lot of fun editing and seeing everything come together  and creating a hopefully tense environment . I used purple planet musics services to get the amazing songs go  check them out.  Overall this project was a great experience and i finally got the chance to make a horror film and have it work so I hope you enjoyed the movie and have a nice day .