FINAL PROJECT: THE APOCALYPSE

When I got assigned my Final Project at first I had trouble coming up with an idea. I struggled for days with mind blanks but then I finally decided okay, I got pictures and video of Nature let’s do a nature documentary or a fake report on Climate trouble. well….

The plan didn’t work out too great, the weather was awful, I couldn’t get actors who were available so finally when I was on my last resort I found two actors. My idea ended up changing to the pollution in the water has gotten so bad a Zombie Apocalypse has broken out, in this video above you find a newscaster doing Breaking News and interviewing a specialist trying to figure out just what can stop this horrifying outbreak… but…. things are not what they seem, if you haven’t already watched the video you should.

My overall process for this project was very challenging The video has poor lighting because my actors were only available in the late evening when it was getting dark so we had to film quickly and only had a few chances, we didn’t have a good microphone so we recorded audio from a phone (not gonna lie, the audio isn’t too bad, could be better but for a phone recording we did good.) Although I ran into many challenges I pushed through and made sure to get my Final project finished. This is not my best work I can’t say I am proud of it but it is a piece I can add to my portfolio and say that is indeed another step in my learning path and shows challenges that Video Production students may face. I hope you enjoy the video, feel free to leave comments below!

Thank you.