Josh Knerl

Good day my name is Joshua knerl but I would like to be called Josh. What is there to say about me well I have lived in Oregon all my life and i don’t get out of state much  I am a fan of anything that has to do with multimedia and special effects it has been a passion of mine since i was 12. I enjoy anime and manga (Japanese comics ) I have been reading and watching  them for as long as i can remember. I don’t enjoy starting conversations but I enjoy talking to people so you can see some problems there. Another thing I enjoy doing is Live Action Role Play (LARP for short) a activity that gets me outside and moving.                                   I am a fan of creating characters and worlds so currently I am working on my own manga story and have been working on character designs for quite a while now and its some of the most fun I get to do. Another hobby of mine is mask and prop making I have studied these two things quite a lot and it is a good way to pass the time when I have nothing to do along with playing video games . So thats me unnamed-1.jpg