Everything that is me.

11013607_1037371336293427_4944172763022594993_n.jpg

My name is Kira Jones, I am nineteen years old and I was born and raised in Eugene, Oregon. I am currently in the multimedia design program at LCC. I am also currently the Editor-in-chief of the Torch, Lane’s independent student newspaper.

Throughout my life I have developed many hobbies. I play guitar and drums, create my own music and enjoy scoring film. I run a youtube channel that has continually increasing views. I draw, paint and do many other forms of traditional and untraditional art. Writing and journalism is something I quite enjoy and is what I am doing right now however it’s not exactly my passion. When I finish the multimedia degree at Lane I hope to go into the film industry and score commercials and movies, or be a producer of some sort. I may try to go into live news on the production side to combine two of the things I love.

One of the biggest parts of my life at this point has been my time as a Girl Scout. I was a Girl Scout for thirteen years and now have a lifetime membership. Girl Scouts made me who I am today and gave me experiences I would have never had otherwise. I traveled to Hawaii, Mexico and three different places in California including Catalina Island off the coast of Long Beach. Girl Scouts will forever be a huge part of my life, especially considering the fact that I have my old troop number tattooed on my arm. I’m 100% serious about that.

By: Kira Jones

28 thoughts on “Everything that is me.

1. Ryan Miller

I wish I was musically talented. I’ve attempted to play many different instruments, but never had the sticktoitiveness to ever get good so that’s awesome that you play so many! I too have a YouTube channel. It’s a great way to express yourself and to interact with a variety of people!

2. All Mobile Price

Thanks for sharing such a great information with us. Your Post is very unique and all information is reliable for new readers. Keep it up in future, thanks for sharing such a useful post.

3. Network privacy shield

Network Privacy Shield erases all the traces of your online activity and lets you scan your system against the online web threats. It is a one-stop destination that provides users with advanced and innovative security protection. Moreover, it checks for security threats, exposed information, and confidential data that can be misused or manipulated by the online fraudsters. Just by utilizing this software, you can easily wipe out all the browsing history including cookies, file usage, etc.
    http://www.driversandshield.com/network-privacy-shield/