About Me:

About me

Welcome everyone, my name is Noah Graber and I am a multi media student here at lane community college. When I’m not going to school or brewing some delicious espresso for “Dutch Bros Coffee”, you can catch me on the coast catching some waves on my surfboard or on the streets cruising on my skateboard. Skating and surfing are my passion because it doesn’t confine me to one area. When I’m on my boards I can travel and explore new places all while having a blast with my friends.

On the surface skateboarding is synonymies with rule breaking and sketchy characters, but I view it as a way to creatively express myself and teach myself how to be resilient and stick with something I love. With all the bumps and bruises one gets from skateboarding it can become frustrating. Missed tricks, bruised shins, bloody elbows among other injuries are just a few of the things that can make you want to put your board down and quit. But the feeling of finally landing the trick you’ve been trying, or getting the nerve to attempt the hill you’ve been wanting to go down is one of the best feelings in the world and it always gets you back on your board and ready for more. Its addicting!

After I finish the multi media program, my plan is to transfer over to The University of Oregon and major in cinematic studies. The ultimate goal being to get a job of any kind on a movie set. Whether I get a good position or I’m on the bottom of the food chain I hope to work my way up, build a reputation and someday film my own independent movie.

“Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.” -David Frost