About Me

I am Kirk Hollins, 34-year-old from Seattle Washington. I’ve lived in Eugene for about 6 months. I grow up in a black community, so moving here is a big culture shock for me. I have 3 children  Kirk Jr, Ayona, Tatianna that I am blessed to raise in this indifferent world of today. I love 14344155_1152711271490494_6742060218887459804_ntelevision and music hence, why I’m in the media arts program at Lane. I’m a very ambitious person and when I put my mind on something I will find a way to do it. I came from a world of darkness and turn it into something beautiful. An old man once told me that,” the past doesn’t make you who you are but gives you a story to tell the world.”5 years ago I couldn’t see myself in the this picture you see above here; now it is not enough. I on a one trip to the top and regardless of the bumps in front of me I can’t and won’t be stopped. Life can be a dream or a nightmare it’s all up to you. I learned in my short life, that giving up when there’s no hope and you feel can’t take another step cannot be an option.To starve when there nothing to starve for but maybe to eat, to keep you head up when you feel your just getting step on. today maybe a nightmare, but tomorrow could be a dream come true.

One thought on “About Me