About me

IMG_1404E

My goals

Hello, my name is Taylor. I am a student at Lane community College pursuing an associate of arts degree in multimedia design. I chose this career path because I am interested in becoming an animator. I have taken classes at LCC in computer animation and I have enjoyed it. I have learned that there is a lot of work and time involved in creating animation. I am not an expert but I am excited to learn more about the skills and work that goes into creating animation.

My family

I currently live with my mom and my stepfather. I don’t have any brothers or sisters but sometimes it is nice being the only child in my family. On weekends sometimes I go visit with my dad. When me and my dad spend time together we play games, talk, and watch movies. I like spending time with my dad and I feel I can talk to him about anything.

My interests

One of my favorite hobbies is playing videogames. My favorite videogame to play is The Sims. The Sims is a simulation game that allows you to build a house, create a family, and make a story about the family. I have a collection of almost all of The Sims 3 and 4 games. I play both The Sims 3 and 4 but I mostly enjoy playing The Sims 4. Besides playing Sims I also enjoy playing the Mario games, watching movies, and spending time with my family.

By Taylor Lavoie

2 thoughts on “About me

1. Milton Pareta

As someone who focuses on animation do you lean towards a career in video game anaimation? I think it’s pretty cool you’re breaking the stereotype that women don’t play video games.

2. hughest

Lots of your classmates share the same passion for animation…hope this blog will help bring you all together. Checkout the Digital Drawing Group…they meet Friday afternoons in bldg 17 to create together!