Who am I?

Welcome to my Multimedia Project blog.  My name is Karl Reindel and I am a multimedia student at Lane Community College. This blog is a collection of my various media projects, both complete and in progress; a sort of portfolio.  My journey in the world of multi media arts, as I develop my work, is journaled here.

Karl_Reindel_profile
Karl in Lighting studio

My interest in media and graphic art is a lifelong pursuit.  Some of my education is formal, some is informal; lessons I learn on my own through experience or research.  Growing up as a home-schooled student and have many opportunities in my education, to pursue topics that are of special interest to me.  Being a visual person, I have always loved movies.  From an early age I was interested in how some of my favorite movies were made, both animated and non-animated.  Some of my childhood heroes have include Jeffrey Katzenberg, Steven Spielberg, Gene Roddenberry and of course George Lucas.  I began studying graphic and multimedia arts here at Lane Community College in 2009, and continue to do so.

morning_higway
On the way to LCC

I enjoy most aspects of the art, especially animation, photography, and audio.  Recently my focus is the study of the audio aspect of media, especially Foley and music.  I am versed in both film and digital mediums.  My digital interests include, but are not limited to web design, animation, and digital photography.

I hope you enjoy visiting me here as my work develops.  Comments (of the constructive nature) are always welcomed and strongly considered.

By Karl Reindel

3 thoughts on “Who am I?

1. Karl Reindel

Here are the people I commented to:

by kunphotographyblog.
    I like the photo you took. You have a lot of experience in photography. It is great that you have a passion for photography.

by prosandconsofbeingbrittany.
    I think to is awesome that you do a lot of cosplay and get into it. I wish I could get into it more. Your blog expresses a good impression of yourself. Great blog.

by georgiaharter.
    Welcome to Eugene and it is great that you and Keasey are going thought this program together. You are right, networking is an important aspect and hard. It is a challenge for me too. Good luck in achieving your goals.

2. Kimberlee Trim

Wow, Carl I had no idea how much knowledge you posses in multimedia. It seems like you have a natural talent and I can’t wait to see your work!