About Me

I grew up in White City, Oregon. I am Nineteen years old and i am currently attending LCC in Eugene, Oregon. I recently moved to Eugene with my fiancee to continue our education. My major is Multimedia Design and i recently changed my major to this from Dental Hygiene. When i am n0t at school or work i enjoy making music. Some of the people who influence my music is Eminem, Jake Miller, and Timeflies. I like to rap, sing, produce, and engineer music.

Image-1

I am pretty easy to get along with and i’m always looking to joke around. I love watching movies and usually everything that comes out of my mouth is a quote from a movie. Please don’t ever take me too literal, because i’m probably just quoting a movie. I love all forms of art and my favorite artist is Vincent Van Gogh. I always try to keep an open mind towards things. I look forward to meeting new people in this class and possibly working with you guys on some projects. This term should be a fun and interesting term. I am excited to start this journey with you guys!FullSizeRender

This is a perfect example of my personality.

BY: Jake Perez

2 thoughts on “About Me