Acapella Tetris Theme A

The process of coming up with a interesting story, would not come to my mind whatsoever. Plus I just didn’t want to do a story at all for the time being. So the final outcome I came out with was deciding on singing a acapella of a song, because I love singing and there’s no story at all. So the music I chosen was Tetris Theme A, because it is a most well known classic video game song made by a Russian composer that I think most people know of. I thought about doing Mario or Zelda, but it felt to stereotypical. I felt so full of awe when doing the project, because I haven’t sang much in a while, and hearing your own voice is in a long time.

The process could have been better, but really almost anything could have been better. I couldn’t do a deep base voice and couldn’t even whistle. Like it just surprises me how do people whistle, it’s like impossible for me! Also I don’t like the picture the way it’s frame, and I kept trying to get a good image, but I gave up wasting my time.

So hopefully you will indulge yourself by hearing my ethereal beautiful elegant voice. I’m not tying to sound arrogant, I’m just trying to stay positive, because honestly this project drove me nuts! Just so you know I decently enjoyed this project.

22 thoughts on “Acapella Tetris Theme A

1. Walter Smith

This person has a huge amount of incredible acapella covers, computer game and something else. In the event that you need to lose a huge part of your day to youtube, tune in to all his stuff on his channel.
    write me an assignment

2. hw help

Excellent article for reading and get important information, reading the article is my hobby, but I really like read your article, amazing article thank you very much, allassignmenthelp is a wonderful platform to write your easy and article by the best expert.

3. John32

Usually when you take any kind of math oriented exam (math, physics, mechanics, etc.) You get a pack of problems slapped on your desk and you finish it in the time allotted. So you can generally blow through 90% of a test and get stuck on one difficult part for the remainder or just have that “A-ha!” moment at the end to squeeze in a few extra points. But this one guy had the bright idea if handing out and collecting each problem at 15 min intervals. So once the problem was collected, that was it. Even if you figured out the mistake earlier, it was already too late. Hate the prof to this day. He wrote about it on scamfighter.net

4. LaraHarris

I am studying in the USA, sometimes it is hard to make my homework, because I am not native. I have found this service and now use them every time, when I need help. Sometimes it was hard for me to explain what I need, but still somehow guys get it. Recommend reading wiseessays.com review before placing an order.

5. Pakistani Bridal Dresses

Restrictive Inn means to utilize the best quality texture and carry the most snazzy dress alternatives to your computerized screen. Investigate our online boutique to get hypnotized with the absolute most complex structures in accordance with the present Pakistani style patterns.