The Raven

Since Halloween is this weekend, I decided to recite Edgar Allan Poe’s famous poem “The Raven” for my audio project. I have always been a fan of Poe, and when I was a kid this poem used to creep me out quite a bit. I used five audio tracks; thunder, a quiet rainfall track, a Raven’s caw, my voice audio reciting the poem and Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata. I felt that this created a very creepy atmosphere, and also sounds similar to what Poe himself was experiencing that frightful evening when the raven sat upon the bust above his door. I would like to issue a warning, though, that I am NOT an actor. The most difficult part of this assignment was to try and convey emotion while I was reading the poem (and trying to breathe away from the mic). In that sense I am not quite satisfied with the final outcome, but the sound effects and the music go together quite nicely, and I was very excited to hear that I had created a very compelling background. If I was to do this again I would have probably taken more time to memorize the poem so that I could have put more emphasis in certain places. All in all it was a fun experience!

By Keasey Freed

27 thoughts on “The Raven

1. StephenAndrews

I’ve generally figured the poem could be deciphered in a couple of ways. Toward the start, one may believe it’s a fantasy or a mind flight, however, the bird doesn’t leave. The greater part of the poem is told in the past tense, yet we read that the winged creature is still there in the current state, buy assignment online days or months or years after the fact.

2. carter

The most troublesome piece of this task was to attempt to pass on feeling while I was perusing the ballad (and attempting to inhale away from the mic). In that sense I am not exactly happy with the ultimate result, yet the audio effects and Dissertation writing Service the music go together pleasantly, and I was eager to hear that I had made a convincing foundation. By :

3. Cheap Essay

Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article Cheap Essay

4. foundation repair Edmonton

Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton. We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair in Edmonton.

5. best coffee roastery dubai

Sustainability is at the heart of what we do, and industry education is the future of sustainability. We aim to connect farmers with roasters and baristas and bridge the gap between the start and finish of the coffee chain.

6. coffee beans abu dhabi

LOCAL is an independent life-style concept store that combines a specialty cafe, coffee beans Abu Dhabi, men’s barbershop and an exclusive sneaker & street wear consignment store. And here is why, let me break it down for you.

7. Create Animation Video

SEEKCLIP is a website where are provide the best Animated videos. we are the best video designers working since 2008. we have a team of all the experts professionals in order to get your video make with the best quality. visit our site in order to get the best services.

8. Network book

as this is a book that i am talking about, this is a book that have best knowledge of networking. if you are in the field of networking. you can have this book in order to increase the knowledge

9. critique outline

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful article. Such creative events often attract the attention of forum users, especially students. I also dream of devoting more time to my creative hobby.

10. dentist in dubai

The Haddad Medical and Dental Centre provides dental care for patients from our central location on Hamdan Street in Abu Dhabi. In practice since 1979, we have the experience to offer high quality dental care for our local community. dentist in dubai
    HMDC is established in Abu Dhabi since April 1979 with a vision to offer the best dental services to the community with a holistic approach. For Over 40 Years, Dr. Gaby continuously innovates New Dental Solutions by Evolving Dental Technology to Ensure Patient Comfort and to Maintain Long Term Dental Health of Our Patients

11. Assignment Help Experts

So it’s very important how we think of sweets as a source of joy or as fat pads on our waist – of course, this shouldn’t be exaggerated either, I’m not branching out against planned crimes, but against those that our spontaneous moods can cause.

12. Buy University Assignment

Understudies frequently ask, “Compose my paper” or “who to counsel for composing a discourse?” The response to this inquiry is entirely available now due to Buyassignment.com, which gives a stage to understudies from undergrad to Master’s level.

13. coffee wholesalers Dubai

Emirati coffee is a big coffee wholesaler and supplier in UAE provide highest quality speciality coffee beans through direct trade with over 82 coffee producing countries, Emirati Coffee Dubai co-founder and CEO Mohamed Ali Al Madfai first opened the Emirati Coffee Co roastery in 2017 and the coffee shop followed a year later in 2018. Apart from coffee wholesalers, we offer a beautiful indoor or outdoor coffee cart with all equipment and highly skilled baristas to serve at your function or event.

14. best cafe abu dhabi

15. kdk ceiling fan

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot.