F15-P1 About Me

I am Carrie Ann Strong. I love to dance, do photography, play piano, play the flute, sing, paint and draw. I love animals, I own two dogs, two birds, and one guinea pig. I have a beagle named Hope, a dachshund named Dexter, two cockatiels named Snowy and Erin and my guinea pig is named Sven. I started dancing when I was three and continued on with it through out my life. The styles I have danced are Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical Jazz, Modern, Contemporary, Tumbling, Hip Hop, and Mime. I learned how to play the piano in elementary school, then when I started middle school I learned how to play the flute. I played the flute through middle and high school. I learned how to draw and paint in high school. My dad is a music teacher, he taught me how to sing. I have a younger brother, he is 17 and a senior in high school. I have done photography for three years and am going to school for it. When I am finished with Lane’s Media Arts program I would like to do wildlife photography. Right now I take pictures of Oregon’s wildlife, but I would like to travel and find and photograph other wildlife. I also take pictures of infants and enjoy doing it.

By: Carrie Ann