About Justice

My name is Justice Bishop.  I am from Prineville, Oregon but moved to Eugene to study Multimedia Design at Lane.  Though this is my first year at Lane I went to Central Oregon Community College last year, so I pretty much know my way around when it comes to school.  My interest in the field of Multimedia Design are video games and film so I decided this major so I can explore my options.  Though I enjoy playing video games, I also very much enjoy making them.   I have my own Gamejolt dev account and have one game up right now and plan on uploading more.   I’ve never done much with film yet but would love to learn and try it out.

My hobbies outside of school are watercoloring and flying stunt kites.  Pretty lame hobbies to some, but it’s really nice and I like the calmness of it.  I have a Flying Wings Laima(this one is my favorite) and a Prism4D Ultralite.  I’m trying to grow my collection of watercolor paintings beyond just trees and mountains.

I’m really excited to be a part of this program and really hope I can take the skills that I learn here to a job.  It seems like Lane has a really good thing going on here.

11992670_440506746135804_565912272_n