Me, Myself and I

Hello, world!

My name, as you may know, is Azlyn K. Moncrief. If you like, you may call me Azzy. I’m a Multimedia Design student. Once I finish the program I plan on returning to LCC for a game design/programming program. I am a rather shy and anxious person, but I try to be as friendly as I can. Don’t be afraid to approach me; I’m more afraid of you than you are of me.

Some of the things I enjoy are…

Art! Graphic design, digital drawing and painting, 3D art, animation… I’m passionate about art because it offers numerous opportunities to bring your ideas and thoughts to life in a way that people can enjoy. Even games could be called art!

Speaking of games, I also really enjoy those. I pour a lot of my time into fantasy games. My favorite genre has to be MMO/RPG. I sometimes dabble in FPS, but I don’t have any consoles so I’m a bit limited in what I can play sometimes.

Another one of my passions is music, however I don’t plan on pursuing a career in it. I would like to learn how to play guitar, but I never really have the motivation to begin teaching myself. A couple of my favorite genres, ranging from broad to specific are: Hardstyle, melodic death metal, folk/symphonic metal, power metal, swing and various other types of techno. I’m rather open minded to music, however I don’t often find enjoyment in rap or country.

Writing! More specifically, Role-Playing! The process of designing, developing and using characters takes up a lot of my free time. I have way too many OCs- that is, original characters- but I can’t seem to stop making them! I could talk for hours about my most developed ones.

Well, that’s a little bit about me. As you can see, I’m a bit of a geek. Is that really a bad thing, though? I hope to make a few friends here at LCC, so if you do too, come talk to me. I don’t bite… Hard, anyway.