For my media arts project six I had the idea to create a short batman film. Keeping it short and sweet while making sense was the challenge here. I went with Batman Gets a cat. I began with a written story followed by seven shots drawn into a storyboard sequence. I used shadows to portray the story. My equipment included a T3i Camera, Ari Light Kit, MD80 Recorder, and gels for color. I also had a monitor to see my composition while I worked. The hardest part was setting up shots. Placing characters into positions that made sense was difficult. For post production I used adobe premiere. Putting audio with the film was fun. I also enjoyed the colors used to portray mood. I hope you enjoy.