Typical college student? Maybe.

life3462
But what’s typical these days, anyways? Hi, my name is Christa Antoniak and “I’m an art student!” I don’t know what that means anymore or what exactly goes with the title – or maybe I do and that’s why I’m avoiding owning up to it entirely, but that’s alright. College students are weird – the art ones even more so! I guess that’s not such a bad thing. I’ve always been a bit of an oddball. It doesn’t help that I stick out like a sore thumb since I’ve moved to Oregon.

I’m a native Californian. Do you know what that means? It means I’m used to sun. Or rather – I expect it. My expectations fall short quickly these days as far as the weather is concerned.

When I moved up to Oregon a year ago I brought my job with me. Retail, of course. Most of you have probably known that story sometime in your life. (Do any of those stories have happy endings?)

I brought my dog up here, too. He’s weird just like I am. Small, fluffy, and an sometimes adorable. His name is Bear and his is a “Schipperke”, which literally means ‘little captain’ in Flemish but I’m convinced means ‘smallish dog-like creature that is actually a cat’. I also have a cat with dog like qualities named Batman, a chinchilla, & a tree frog.
#apartmentzoos

Currently my plan is to stay up in Oregon a few more years and get a two year degree from Lane in Media Arts. Eventually I want to work in pre-production on animated films and my goal in life is to get my name in the credits of a large motion picture, even if it’s just as ‘coffee runner’.

A few of my art pieces are in a local gallery in Eugene called ‘Custom Cranium’ and my first piece just sold a few weeks ago. How exciting!

7 thoughts on “Typical college student? Maybe.

1. Jones Jr and Tyson

Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Live Stream are still a big deal in the boxing world and their fight has got people conflicted over whether it’s something they’d want to watch and whether or not it should be happening all together.

In their primes, Jones Jr and Tyson were special fighters who transcended the sport. They both left legacies that will live forever but the lure of the ring has brought them back for one last dance