P2 Scavenger Hunt

Hey everyone,

So this blog is kind of going to turn into my blog for my media arts class for a while. Bear with me while I post all these things, maybe some of you will find it interesting!

– Hannah

To start off the photo scavenger hunt we have:

My teacher Teresa's elective door.

My teacher Teresa’s eclectic door.

The studio with the "blue cyc wall."

The studio with the “blue cyc wall.”

The equipment counter check out. The guy working there decided to spice up my photo a bit.

The main art gallery on campus.

The main art gallery on campus.

The Art-O-Mat.

The Art-O-Mat.

The reference counter in the library.

The reference counter in the library.

This sculpture is outside the health & wellness building. I think it is so beautiful!

Mary Jo Kreindel's office. All we could get was a picture of the sign.

Mary Jo Kreindel’s office. All we could get was a picture of the sign.

The bus stop.

The bus stop.

Christina Salter's office. My group and I literally went on a wild goose chase to find her office. I was so relieved when we finally found it. She is the media arts advisor after all.

Christina Salter’s office. My group and I literally went on a wild goose chase to find her office. I was so relieved when we finally found it. She is the media arts advisor after all.

The Indie Lab.

The Indie Lab.

The flags in the main building.

The flags in the main building.

Lastly, a construction shot. I liked the lay out of this particular photo, it showed more than just industrial but the actual workers behind it.

As a bonus, I wanted to insert this shot I took which I thought turned out really cool.

It's a reflection in the silver sculpture, but it didn't really encompass the whole thing so I included it as a bonus.

It’s a reflection in the silver sculpture, but it didn’t really encompass the whole thing so I included it as a bonus.