Wesley’s Personal Blog P1

My name is Wesley LaVassaur and this is my Personal Blog. I recently started the Multimedia Design program at Lane and I am really enjoying it. I think art is a really good way for people to express themselves and helps people to try and understand the world around them. I look forward to eventually creating virtual worlds for people to explore. Virtual Gaming I feel will become huge in the near future, but only if enough artists are willing to contribute to it. I hope that one day I will be professionally designing 3-Dimensional worlds for people.

In my free time I like to play video games, watch TV, and play ultimate Frisbee. Video games take up most of that time though. The ability for something to transport you to a different dimension for a time is a great thing. You can move around in a world where you can do anything and it never ceases to amaze me. As for TV, I really like Breaking Bad and any Tom Hanks movie is amazing. Ultimate Frisbee is my favorite sport to play just because it’s pretty simple and it’s like a mix between a couple sports. I look forward to the future of the Media Arts program as well to see where life takes me!

OculusRift

One thought on “Wesley’s Personal Blog P1