My Career Declaration

id picture

Just a little bit about myself,

My name is Derek Watson, I’ve lived in Oregon all my life and can think of no other place I’d rather be. I’m 25 years old and have be drawing ever sense I can remember.

I’m an aspiring Cartoonist and Animator hoping one day to own and operate my very own studio, a studio that will give others with their passions and ideas; dedicated to anything and everything animation oriented a place to develop and grow; a collaborative work shop of people who work together on group projects, who help one another to realize their talents and showcase their creations to the rest of the world.

My goal is an ambitions one and is likely to fail before it would even start, but to create a company of my own from the ground up has been a dream of mine for at least 8 years now. The feeling I get in making this dream a reality is a strong one to say the least and one that I am very passionate about.

With the brand name of the company itself in mind: “Cartoon Platoon Studios” and with what I like to refer to as “The Radio Man Logo” (seen above) as my banner for the future company to be.