P6 IMA FINAL

I was not granted appropriate weather for the shots I really wanted to to get with the exception of 2 days. During which I captured 2 images of the type I most wanted the get the trees with the streaked clouds and the ocean beach. I did enjoy creating all the images time of course always being a factor. I was not able to even do all the locations I wanted to do the light painting and the burning steel wool type shots. I also really really wanted to get a hyperlapse star trails shot but no clear skies for like two weeks so no go there..but I will still be paying attention after this project and class as my interest is not just for the purposes of an assignment or class. I feel that any kind of creative work has to be a personal pursuit if one really wants to excel in this field not just photography of course but anything artistic. I think experimenting and discovering problems and obstacles then finding solutions for the things that are pursued outside the bounds of assigned or contracted (paid) work can and will serve to make you more able to attain the confidence and experience necessary to be a successful Multi Media Designer and artist of whatever particular artistic focus one chooses to pursue.

No one should be ashamed to admit they are wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that they are wiser today than they were yesterday.
Alexander Pope