Opening Day at Mt. Bachelor

As I’m assuming you all know, I love snowboarding. I don’t just love snowboarding because I think it’s a fun thing to do with my free time. I love snowboarding because of its general atmosphere. No matter if you’re just starting out, a pro, or simply just taking your time, no one makes fun of you for it. Everyone comes together to hope for snow. We all are out there because of one simple reason: we love it. No one makes us be there, no one forces us to spend money on a season pass, we do it because it’s what makes us happy. When something makes a large group of people happy, there is not a day when countless smiles aren’t returned. Doing something you love, with the people you love? I don’t see what gets better than that.

For this project, I started out using my GoPro. After using it, my dad took the case off to clean it and put it back in his pocket without its case, where it later broke to an unfixable degree. I ended up losing most of the footage I wanted to use, however I did record some things on my phone. Using my iPhone was the reason for this long-shot footage. I clearly forgot to ask if it was okay to use swear words in the music I used so I’m sorry for that in advance! I didn’t realize it was so bad until I had already uploaded it to YouTube!

This class has been too much fun to put into words. Going into it, I was unsure what I wanted to get out of it. Now, I get to have skills that I never would’ve learned otherwise. Thank you guys and thank you Teresa! It has been a blast!

92 thoughts on “Opening Day at Mt. Bachelor

1. nances ceo

Look-Up At Yahoo Help If You Have Trouble With Password
    If you have any troubles with your Yahoo account password, quickly avail Yahoo Help and support team. You will be given the necessary instructions and solution to deal with almost all sorts of your problems and hurdles in a couple of seconds. So, don’t go here and there! Just get it as quickly as possible!

2. nances ceo

4 Reasons To make use of the Yahoo Number for the assistance
    Following are the 4 main reasons which might insist you to get the technical support service via Yahoo Number:
    • Allows you to have a word with the experienced and dexterous techies.
    • Provides you with the top-notch assistance.
    • Gets the 100% customers’ satisfaction.
    • One stop and feasible backing, at your doorstep.

3. nances ceo

Get The Yahoo Number If You Want Add Two-Factor Authentication
    Do you want to add extra security feature over your Yahoo account? Do you also want to add two-factor authentication feature in your Yahoo mail account? Don’t you know the process of doing the same? Don’t panic! You should make use of the Yahoo Number and get the aid from the technical engineers.

4. smithmark

Recover Yahoo Account with the Help of Yahoo Account Recovery Number

Yahoo account is used by millions of users as they rely on this email service provider. It is important for a user not to get locked out of their account. In case you ever lose your password, you can reach for Yahoo Account Recovery services. We have seen many users who are tensed as they have not set a recovery email address for their account. But not to worry as recovery can be processed with the help of a Yahoo account recovery phone number.

5. smithmark

How to Install HP Printer Driver? Get Quick Support

While using the products of HP a user might face a problem or issues regarding the working of the product. Are you wondering How To Install Hp Printer Driver? These issues can be of many types but they should be solved on-time as more the issues take time in getting solved, more the consumer of the product gets irritated which sometimes results in the bad image of the product. Therefore you need to get in touch with the experts ASAP.

6. smithmark

Help with Verizon Outage Issue- Quick and Effective Support

Is Verizon down in your area? Found outage issues because of weather conditions? Don’t know why you are experiencing issues with your Verizon services? Feel free to communicate with experts who are trained in fixing Verizon Outage issues with an ease. They have expertise in fixing all the glitches effectively. Call them for any types of issues resolutions.

7. Verizion Wireless Support Number

Verizon Wireless Support Number Can Resolve Verizon Phone Problems
    Failed to make and receive calls on your phone each time? Is the problem is with settings on your phone? Why don’t you contact the capable team at Verizon Wireless Support Number to get proper settings and update the software? Use the same directions provided by them in order to troubleshoot problems in a short time manner.

8. Amozan Change Password

Get to know Easy Steps For Amazon Change Password
    To fix issue related to your Amazon Account, make a quick call to support team of Amazon. They are
    ready to offer on time customer service on how to tackle issues. Fasten your seat belts and get set to
    complete the Amazon Change Password process with ease. The executives are more than happy to
    help users in dealing with issues.

9. nances ceo

Issues faced by Yahoo are of different types and casualties. Certain issues are easy to fix but are extremely urgent whereas some are tough to tackle. Thanks to the expertise team of Yahoo who can be reached through Yahoo Number. They have capabilities in fixing all the problems even when they are extremely difficult to comprehend and fix.

10. nances ceo

Are you countering yahoo account accessibility problems in your iPhone or Android phones? Account related accessibility issues are extremely urgent as customers gets anxious in such cases. Don’t worry if you are having similar issues. Just contact Yahoo Number to solve issues with your Yahoo Account. The professionals cater to different account related issues and take them effectively.

11. nances ceo

You can now find solutions for entire gamut of Yahoo account related issues in a couple of seconds. The teams at Yahoo Number have all the nitty-gritty of the Yahoo email. They first gauge the source of issues, recommended you easy to implement solutions and troubleshoot issues accordingly. They can be accessed any time during the day and nights.

12. Jack Andrew

Connect With Yahoo customer Service for Account Related Issues
    Are you facing problems in your Yahoo account? Login failed? Mails not composing? You can contact Yahoo Customer Service professionals at any time and from anywhere worldwide. They will guide you through entire procedure of solving Yahoo Account problems. Their solutions are immensely helpful in cracking the problems with ease and in less time.
    https://www.att-customerservice.com/yahoo-customer-support-number/

13. Jack Andrew

Contact Yahoo Customer Service Departments For Quick Solutions
    Struggling with hacked Account? Do you want to import your contacts automatically? Why don’t you connect with certified Yahoo Customer Service executives to weed out problems in a quick time? The Yahoo executives suggest the customers with the right advice in order to prevent problems in the near future. Contact them from anywhere to get the correct assistance to your problems.
    https://www.mailcustomer-service.com/

14. Jack Andrew

Spam in yahoo Mails? Contact Yahoo Number to Get Help
    Though Yahoo follows strict guidelines for security and safety still sometimes Yahoo users face some common online problems, spamming is one of them. Have you detected you’re receiving mails that are sent via misleading and fraudulent firms? Get help at Yahoo Number to resolve the problems from roots. They provide fascinating way to stop receiving such spam emails. Get in touch with them from any parts of the world.
    https://yahoo-contact.net/

15. nances ceo

Yahoo provides feature, like archive or mute any message in Yahoo Mail. So, do you want to use this feature? Are you already using but facing difficulties? Well! Don’t worry at all. Contact Yahoo Support executives to come out of complications in a short time manner. Find fast services along with the resolution in no time. They can be reached for any kinds of issues.

16. nances ceo

Is yahoo showing Error 999 while you process some specific services? If you have any kind of problem with your yahoo mail, feel free to contact Yahoo Support representatives. They have the best solution to fix several Yahoo mailing issues in no time. You just need to make them a call sitting back at your home. The team is easy to reach.

17. nances ceo

Don’t want your personal files to get lost? Secure your Yahoo Account from the hackers as well as from the malware, Trojans, spam and the viruses by performing easy methods under guidance of Yahoo Support experts. Has someone hacked your Account? Get instant response from the well-qualified team of Yahoo at possible time. They can be accessed throughout day and nights.

18. Robo Salog

Resolve Scamming Issues Via Yahoo Customer Service
    Are you fed up due to getting frequent scamming related hurdles uncertainly during the course of working on the Yahoo? A team of professionals and engineers is now accessible through Yahoo Customer Service. All you need to do is to get the one stop backing, at the comfort of your home.

19. UEFA Euro 2020 Live Stream

certainly like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few
    of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and
    I find it very troublesome to inform the truth
    nevertheless I will certainly come back again.

20. French open 2020 Live

Fantastic place for me.A lot of thanks from me to the admin of this page. I wish this site will be continuing.I am Kiron Raw from Paris. I am a sports blogger now I am working with French open 2020 so You can get all the details of French Open 2020 from my website.

21. le mans 24 hour car race 2020

I see every day a lot of website these days I can’t find anything which that I want but this site really attracts me to stand here So thanks admin from me. I am a sports blogger I want to share my writing here for public judgment. I hope viewers read my write and any of my wrong correct me to help me to go future.

22. Watch Alabama Football Live stream

If you are looking for everything about the Alabama College Football 2020 season, you are in the right place. This guide covers all there is to know about Crimson Tide. You will also get a look into the impressive records and achievements of the team.

23. Utah Football Live TV Schedule

Utah Utes football is one of the foremost football programs in the United States.This is a guide on how to watch Utah Football live streaming with and without cable. Get all the information you need regarding how to watch Utah College Football here.

24. UFC 249 live

It’s time to watch UFC 249 live stream online without TV cable right? This article will help you to watch Khabib vs Ferguson fight online without tv from anywhere. UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov will defend former UFC interim champion Tony Ferguson at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, April 18, 2020.

25. Georgia Football Live Stream

This is such a good post. it will help mw to make my blog wonderful that is about Georgia Football. Watch Georgia Football live stream online without cable. Get your ultimate guide to watch Georgia Football online TV Coverage, Date, Time, Schedule and more.

26. UFC 250 live

Nurmagomedov’s weakness has always been in his amazing performance, but in the last games, although he is still far from the elite figures under his feet, we have seen his improvement in standing position.Ferguson is one of the most comprehensive fighters in the UFC.

27. Wallabies vs Ireland live stream

Wallabies captain David Pocock was left incredulous when the referee told him the game was over with Ireland ahead 20-16. The incredible series — which has seen Ireland win the Landsdowne Cup 2-1 — ended in absolute shambles when the TMO failed to make a decision that Irish player Jacob Stockdale had deliberately stuck out his hand to stop Bernard Foley passing to three un-marked Wallabies players on the wing.The incredible finish saw the Wallabies desperately attacking in the 81st minute, needing a try to snatch a dramatic win.They appeared to be on the verge of a famous win when Foley took the play to the right wing and created a four-on two for the Wallabies’ right edge.

28. Watch Wrangler NFR Live online

All the information which you provide me is just amazing. thanks for this nice stuff

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.

29. NFR Live Stream

Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out.
    I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Terrific blog and wonderful style and design.

30. Bathurst 1000 Map

Very interesting stuff, I came here through google and found this post very useful, keep it up. Anyways, Get Bathurst 1000 Live online TV guide, Bathurst 1000 Laps, Bathurst 1000 schedule, Bathurst 1000 tickets, Bathurst 1000 Camping, Bathurst 1000 Map, live result, performance updates and more.

31. Cincinnati Bengals Live Stream

Where will the NFL Draft happen? Initially planned to happen in Las Vegas, Nevada to match with the Las Vegas Raiders’ appearance in the city, the NFL Draft 2020 will presently be held remotely due to COVID-19. Official Roger Goodell will declare the names of the current year’s first-round draft picks from his home in New York. What’s more, NFL groups will make their choices from home, making the current year’s show a completely virtual draft.

32. Houston Texans Live Stream

What amount is Houston Texans Live Stream on Hulu?

Hulu with Live TV
    At $55 every month, you gain admittance to Monday Night Football on ESPN, Sunday Night Football on NBC, and other broadly communicated games during the time on CBS and Fox. Like most other online memberships, your privately broadcast games might possibly air, contingent upon where you live.

33. NFR live stream

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to create a
    great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

34. Wrangler NFR 2020

I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re
    stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it
    wise. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a terrific website

35. Watch Wrangler NFR live stream

Good day very nice website! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I’ll boo?ma?k your websitfe and take the feeds al?o…I am glad to search o?t a lot of useful info?mation ri?ht here in the post, we need work out more strategies in this rega?d, thanks for sharing.

36. Texans vs Chiefs

Texans key contributors during that game, such as WR DeAndre Hopkins and RB Carlos Hyde, are no longer past the team. This will be a the combined dispute team the Chiefs are facing to begin the 2020 season, which should intensely signal an exciting motivate game for the Super Bowl champions.

37. NFR Pass

I blog often and I seriously appreciate your information.
    This great article has truly peaked my interest. I’m going to
    take a note of your website NFR Pass and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

38. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Live Stream

The group joined the NFL alongside the Seahawks in 1976. Be that as it may, truth be told, the Buccaneers have, generally been champs particularly when they turned into the principal group since the first merger with near twelve youngsters to get a success in 2010.

39. Cowboys vs Falcons Live Stream

In be in-court war therefore this year, as the NFL schedules were released not far afield away and wide off from depth of the at the rear few weeks, we came to this conclusion. The Cowboys schedule does them absolutely no favors this year.

40. Bathurst 1000 Live Stream

take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

41. Indy 500 live stream

That really is quite a very valuable report for me personally.The roar of engines returns to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway as drivers of the NTT IndyCar Series put together for the 104th Running of the Indianapolis 500 presented through Gainbridge. Enjoy the attractions and sounds of May at the Brickyard even as seeing your favored drivers push their cars. You may see the next games on line, simply clicking the match connection. Get pleasure from observing Indy 500 schedule.

42. Bathurst 1000 Live Stream

take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once a week. Bathurst 1000 Live Stream subscribed to your Feed as well.

43. Fury vs Wilder 3 Live Stream

The Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight will be on Saturday 03, October 2020 at 9 PM ET. The atmosphere at the event should be incredible at night and there will be plenty of boxing fans staying up late all around the world to watch this fight.

44. Roy Jones vs Mike Tyson Fight Live Free

Roy Jones vs Mike Tyson Fight Live Free Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr’s clash of the legends has been pushed back until November 28. Iron Mike has gotten in tremendous shape in recent months and at the age of 54 decided he wanted one last fling with the ring.
    The fight was originally meant to go down on September 12 and Tyson had already filmed some promotional material for it.
    However, it doesn’t seem like the former unified heavyweight champion of the world was pleased with what the promoters wanted him to say.
    Footage has appeared on social media recently showing Tyson going on an x-rated rant at one of the promotional ideas for the fight.

45. NFL Game Live Streaming Online on NBC TV

NFL Game Live Streaming Online on NBC TV Not even a day has passed since Jets defensive coordinator Gregg Williams claimed Jamal Adams ‘may get bored’ in the Seahawks’ defense, and Pete Carroll has already countered.
    Adams, who Seattle acquired two weeks ago via trade, joins a Cover 3 scheme in Seattle that has produced numerous All-Pro defensive backs and, of course, the ‘Legion of Boom’ defense that once dominated the NFL. Coming off a First-Team All-Pro bid in 2019, Adams will assume the strong safety position, which was facilitated by Kam Chancellor during Seattle’s glory days. Adams brings a different dynamic than the hard-hitting Chancellor, however, especially when it comes to his knack as a pass-rusher having notched 12 sacks in just three years as a pro.

46. Watch Fox Thursday Night Football Online

Watch Fox Thursday Night Football Online Fox also has the rights to stream some Thursday Night Football games to mobile users through the Fox Sports Go app. If you have a qualifying television subscription, here’s where you can get the appropriate app for your device: For that type of streaming Android phone users have to go Fox Sports Go app on the Google Play Store and like iPhone users have to go Fox Sports Go app on the App Store.

47. Monday Night Football Live Stream Free on ESPN

Monday Night Football Live Stream Free on ESPN Monday Night Football (MNF) is a live broadcast of the National Football League on ESPN. Monday Night Football kicks off the NFL season on an annual basis before satisfying fans’ cravings for action during the week throughout the season. The 2020 season is no different with a Thursday night slate that features a number of exciting marquee matchups with great storylines.