Interview with an advocate for Advocare

We have all seen or heard of diet plans that tell you they are the best. I have always been skeptical because these get fit quit nonsense never work. But is there a product that can get you to lose weight in 24 days? Where you can have a big support group that helps motivate you, pull you through the tough cravings, and the “I just want to quit” moments. Can such a product exist? I personally am still a skeptic but I figured I would take this opportunity to learn more.

I did my interview with Tracy Griffith who not only sells the product but uses it as well. We sat down at the local Starbucks to discuss the interview. I treated myself to a large Mocha while she ordered a small Chai tea with no sugar or cream. I already don’t like this diet, no coffee, not good. Once we picked where to sit she began to speak before I could even start my first question. Tracy stated that Advocare is among the best diet programs out there she doesn’t have any set hours, the more you work every week the more you make. Well that took care of a few of questions; I sipped my coffee and began the interview.

Tracy started Advocare in January 2014, after the 24 day challenge she signed on to sell it herself. As stated above there are no set hours, you work as much as you want. The more you put into it the more you get out of it. There is no limit on how much product you can sell; if you don’t sell anything then obviously you do not make anything. There are meetings/mixers that are local and regional where people discuss their own personal success and you learn new ways to attract customers. After a certain amount of sales you will get a personal discount of 40% on any purchase. Any product you are able to sell you get 40% of that order, which is your income. Tracy uses social media as her main tool for getting the product out there, at this time she helping 2 people. She supports them, answers any questions they may have, struggles they are facing. She gets a huge amount of joy when they thank her; when they have their own success stories, and she encourages them in to encourage others. She stated I get to work from home, I make my own hours, and I help get people healthy. You get to hear stories that break your heart and then in a few months you see the transformation. You see that person smiling all the time, sending you pictures of dressing rooms wearing clothes they never thought they would fit into. This job is so full filling in so many ways. Whether you chose to sell the product or if you are just looking to try it out there is such a huge support group of people saying “we got your back.”

I am still a skeptic, but after I wrapped up this interview I was greatly intrigued to try this product.