In producing this story I was really just trying to learn the ins and outs of the program Audacity. I discovered this to be a really fun and useful tool, although for me it took a good amount of tinkering and a fair share of assistance from my sweetie. Getting started I was a silly sight as I had no confidence in recording my voice, especially since it was early in the day and my voice was still a bit growly. I began by drinking lemonade followed by a good gargle with Listerine…I do not recommend this…YUCK! This was followed by a series of me walking around the house making weird voices and yelling, loudly to stretch and wake my voice up. My two year old thought I was hilarious. The cat thought I was a strange disturbance, glaring at me in an attempt to get me to vacant the area. Okay so now I am ready to begin…I think. I start by using my voice to record the story. After many trials I am satisfied enough with one recording. Now for the fun part of adding accessories sounds. I used freesound.com to get most of my sounds and started by adding background music. I was really impressed with how this came together with my voice, in fact my voice was not so BLAH! Next finding little accent sounds and finally some help again from my sweetie with the old man voice. At this point it was a bit of a challenge to stay focused as we were laughing so hard while listen to the voice and sound and how they came to play within the story. We were able to really tweek and edit the sounds so they came out where we liked. Adding the music and sounds really made the story come to life. It was a lot of fun and this short little story I believe is just the beginning of more to come, and maybe I will go more outside the box.