P2 Professional Blog Search

http://www.bethblog.com/

001

Bethesda Blog is one of the blogs that I personally found to be very interesting and is the one I chose because it stood out to me the most and was generally the most interesting just due to the fact that I like Bethesda and their work. For those who don’t know Bethesda is a video game publisher that usually releases games that I enjoy a lot which is partially why I chose to show off their blog. It had a very neat look and had many features about their software and future projects. As you can hopefully see on the screenshot you can see it has a tab for all the games that they have published, links to their social media accounts (which were also very neat), and for those who want to take blind devotion to the next level there is also a tab to apply for a job with the company. For massive nerds like me it was a great place to completely lose yourself in articles and features about so many nice games that appeal to gamers across all spectrums and if that is the thing that floats your boat then I recommend giving this a good look.