About me

Hi,

My name is Anthony I have been trying to find my niche in the Digital Design field or rather find a focus in the field. I enjoy and have the most experience in Digital Photography. But have done graphic and web design as well and think that Web Design is a good place to focus. That will integrate photography as well as graphic design and require many different disciplines in the digital field. I am definitely going for the Multi Media Design degree as well as the Web Design Certificate. versatility in this field is indispensable and necessary for success in my opinion in the Digital design field. I have spoken to many people in the industry and have never once been told that you can learn too much about all that is involved in the creative process even art history going to art shows finding inspiration it is practically a way of life not just a job. The learning process never ends from new technology to just how an individual changes with time how they view themselves and the world around them finding a way to show what you see your interpretation of the world around us.

6 thoughts on “About me

1. ameer

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. I would like to state about something which creates curiosity in knowing more about it. It is a part of our daily routine life which we usually don`t notice in all the things which turns the dreams in to real experiences. Back from the ages, we have been growing and world is evolving at a pace lying on the shoulder of technology. digital marketing training will be a great piece added to the term technology. Cheer for more ideas & innovation which are part of evolution.

2. priya sri

i am really enjyoing reading your well written articles.it looks like you spend lot of effort and time on your blog.
    data scientist courses training

3. professor

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore’s southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.
    AI course