Sometimes, you just need a quick reference or a quick answer. Even from a distance, we’ve got you covered!
Faculty can jump into our help/support session any time between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. today to ask about Zoom, Moodle, and just about anything else related to remote learning.
If you’re comfortable trying out technology on your own, here’s a list of quick start guides and cheat sheets for our most popular technologies. (You can bookmark this post if you think you might try any of these later).
Quick list of quick guides:
- Screencast-o-matic cheat sheet
- Google Drive cheat sheet
- G Suite course (multiple quick-start guides in one handy place)
- Sharing Google Docs, etc.
- Get started with Moodle (7 min. video)
- Zoom video resources
- Moodle for Faculty (course provided by our Learning Management System)
We have more help available on the Teaching Continuity Plan page.